In culmination of a project initiated in 2015, leveraging our 30 years of expertise, robust supply chain, and the steadfast organization of permanent herdsmen in collaboration with Ulemj Cashmere LLC, we proudly introduce "CHINGGIS Sort Mongolian Premium Fiber." This distinguished variety is the result of meticulous combing of high-grade cashmere sourced from Mongolian goats.
Key Features of CHINGGIS Premium Fiber Mongolia:
- Exclusively sourced from the red goat herd of Bayandelger
- Synergy of traditional animal husbandry and modern technology for optimal practices
- Rigorous transaction tracking through BLOCKCHAIN technology
- Emphasis on environmentally friendly and green business practices
- Meticulously packed by color in specially designed packaging post-combing, stored in a standard warehouse
- Zero percentage of external units on surface, thanks to the use of polypropylene (PP)
- Compliant with Sustainable Fiber Alliance (SFA) certified good practice requirements.